Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to install mambo on my computer, but I seems I don't have XML support... How can I enable XML support.. I can't find anything on the DVD to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Red face XML Support

I'm trying to install mambo on my computer, but I seems I don't have XML support... How can I enable XML support.. I can't find anything on the DVD to install. I'm using Mandriva 2006 Free edition... Please help....

Linux Newbie
    What exactly is mambo? You should have xml support, but if it's Windows software it won't pick it up. If this is not the case then open the package manager and just type xml and search for packages and see what comes up.

Just Joined!
    There is a perl command that you might want to investigate. In console: Type perl -CPAN. I think the rest of the command is like "install XML::Parser" but I'm not incredibly sure; you should be able to find detailed instructions by looking up "perl -CPAN XML" on Google. Good luck...at any rate.

mambo -

Mambo is an open source website solution or CMS. Normally I install an apache server and Php/python and then it works, but on Mandriva it doesn't seem to find xml support....???