I have installed my TV card that uses a BT878 chip. This was supported by Linux and now I can watch pretty good TV through TVTime.

Now however, I want to record the tv. I used urpmi to install streamer and every time I run it i get this error, before continuing:
Code:
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_audiocodec.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_audiocodec.so: undefined symbol: lqt_read_audio_chunk
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_videocodec.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_videocodec.so: undefined symbol: quicktime_video_height
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_opendivx.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_opendivx.so: undefined symbol:quicktime_write_chunk_header
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_rtjpeg.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_rtjpeg.so: undefined symbol: lqt_rows_alloc
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_mjpeg.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_mjpeg.so: undefined symbol: quicktime_match_32
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_png.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_png.so: undefined symbol: lqt_colormodel_to_string
load_codec_info_from_plugin: dlopen failed for /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_vorbis.so: /usr/local/lib/libquicktime/lqt_vorbis.so: undefined symbol: lqt_audio_num_vbr_packets
I had a look in the directory and it looks like all seven of the files are there.

I tried recoding TV using: streamer -t 0:10 -o movie.avi
This succesfully records 10secs of tv in the avi file format without sound.

Then recording with sound: streamer -t 0:10 -o movie.avi -F stereo
This unmutes the sound card, but the resulting file still dosn't contain any sound and the program fails to close properly saying "^C - one moment please", nothing happens and needs to manualy be killed. The program outputs this:

Code:
avi / video: 15 bit TrueColor (LE) / audio: 16bit stereo (LE)
oss: warning: got sample rate 32000 (asked for 44100)
Terminated
This also happens when trying to record an audio only file.

The problem appears to lie with the sound card and the input audio is on the auxillary connection inside the computer. Any help is greatly appreciated for helping me fix this problem.