Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've just installed Thunderbird and placed a link in the taskbar. But it doesnt have the standard mozilla-icon that is deliverd with it in the folder: icons. I can't manage ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Changing Icons

I've just installed Thunderbird and placed a link in the taskbar. But it doesnt have the standard mozilla-icon that is deliverd with it in the folder: icons. I can't manage to make this icon the link-icon on the taskbar. Can someone help me please?

I am not a KDE user but right-clicking on the icon should pop up a menu where you should be able to edit the launcher entry along with the icon used.
    Windows free since 2002 | computing since 1984

Just Joined!
    Thanks, but I had found it already It wasn't right clicking on the icon, but right clicking on the K-menu. This way entering the menu editor I've changed the Icon for the menu. Then I've removed the application from the taskbar and replaced it again.
    But thanks anyway for the fast reply.

Linux User
    T o change a desktop icon in KDE, right click on the icon, click on properties, click on the icon in the properties menu, select a new icon from the pop up menu, click OK, click OK, all done.