Find the answer to your Linux question:
i recently got the mandriva 2006 distro, and Windows on my laptop decided to play up and i tried to install mandriva, but half way through the process just before ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

partitioning

i recently got the mandriva 2006 distro, and Windows on my laptop decided to play up and i tried to install mandriva, but half way through the process just before it starts to partition, a message comes ups saying that two sectors are overlapping ( one being 33mb adn the other 55gb). i have no idea what these are and how to solve this.

i am using a Samsung X10 laptop, 60Gb hard drive, Intel Centrino, 512 ram adn nvidia geforce 4 mobilie graphics card.

anyone help me out on this?

i am lookin to dual boot my laptop with mandriva and windows.

also any free but good partitioning software, as mandriva cannot do it as it cannot find any space.

Just Joined!

Where is everyone getting the new thread button

Please help. I need to post.

Just Joined!

Please help

Please help me find the new thread button. I looked in FAQ and did a search on how to post a new thread but nothing comes up and I looked in the automatic question that was put on the screen. Also did a control to find new thread, nothing, please, please, please help. Thanks in advance, Angela.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!

Need knoppix 3.3 CD

Can someone help me find a Knoppix 3.3 CD. Thanks, Angela.