Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all: 1: Can anyone suggest a good debugger to me please. My OS is Mandriva 2006. 2: I have downloaded a version ddd. Can anyone tell me how to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

About debugger

Hi all:

1: Can anyone suggest a good debugger to me please. My OS is Mandriva 2006.

2: I have downloaded a version ddd. Can anyone tell me how to install this debugger?

I am sorry for those silly questions, a newbie here. I really appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks

When you say a debugger, what for? C Code, PHP Code, or other issues with a system?
    "I am not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings"
    Registered Linux user = #372327

Just Joined!

Smile Hi

I mean for C & maybe C++. To be very honest, C is the only high programming lanuage I konw of.
    Last time when I tried to install DDD into my Mandriva OS, it did not get through.
    And by the way, do you know why I can not really install Fedora Core 3 onto my computer? I have tried like a few dozen of times, what I received was a blue back-grounded screen, flooded with codes in numerical forms, and, in the end, it was something like "signal ...... received, install exited abnormally". I am wondering if the installation disk is in good condition.

This post is properly the last one for today. I am in New Zealand, local time: 1:50 am. need to go to sleep.
    Thank you for your help, this community of linux guru (excluding me) rocks.