Find the answer to your Linux question:
after booting i am getting error as kded crashed can any one help to fix this...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

kded crashed

after booting i am getting error as kded crashed can any one help to fix this

Hmmm ... this question crops up a lot. Have you tried uninstalling Kat? (I'm told it has bugs). If you're using Mandriva 2005 LE it may be a known bug which was fixed in Mandriva 2006.

Also, please search the Forums for previous posts. Just search on kded ... you'll find you're not alone.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Just Joined!

hi thanks a lot its fine after unstalling kat

thanks i uninstalled kat now its fine

Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    Hmmm ... this question crops up a lot. Have you tried uninstalling Kat? (I'm told it has bugs). If you're using Mandriva 2005 LE it may be a known bug which was fixed in Mandriva 2006.

Also, please search the Forums for previous posts. Just search on kded ... you'll find you're not alone.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by vrkanaka
    thanks i uninstalled kat now its fine
    Great stuff! It's worth mentioning that although Linux is very stable you will find packages which aren't from time to time. Then it's a case of deciding what you want to keep. Bugs are usually fixed very quickly in the next release of a package.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso