I'm relatively new to Linux and have been using Mandriva 2006 for about a month. It's great except my wireless connection: I have a netgear wg111 USB adapter, and I can get it working fine with the Windows driver through ndiswrapper, but without fail, I'll be browsing (in firefox) the web and lose the connection, and the only way to get it working again is to uninstall ndiswrapper and the wlan, reboot and install everything again. I can still see wireless networks and tell it to connect to them, but nothing happens when I do. Sometimes the crash happens after only a few minutes and sometimes the connection is fine for hours. It always happens when I'm browsing; it's never when the computer is idle or while it's downloading from an ftp server or whatever. It seems like certain web sites might be related to the crash; trying to open wikipedia.org pages usually triggers it, for instance. I've tried different versions of ndiswrapper and different drivers and the wireless adapter works fine in Windows. Any ideas on the issue would be enormously appreciated...