Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi Guys, I have just purchase my Mandriva Linux CD and installed it, got everything working nice but now the Bluetooth setup. I am a brand new user in Linux, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Bluesoile Bluetooth USB dongel

Hi Guys,

I have just purchase my Mandriva Linux CD and installed it, got everything working nice but now the Bluetooth setup. I am a brand new user in Linux, have a bit of background on routing and so on, on Linux, but have difficulty installing stuff in the command line.

OK so I have a bluesoile Bluetooth USB adapter, looking looking like a memory stick, how do I get Linux to see this and get it working? What do I need to install and what do I need to configure, I want to connect to my Nokia 3210 I want to connect to accessing the internet for email and so on. Any help would be appreciated, just rememeber I am new to this game but would love to get to know Linux.

Best Regards.

Hi !!

check this thread...... its for Nokia 6600 using AirTel GPRS and connected through Bluesoile Bluetooth USB dongel...
    works for other models too... if you have any problem... do post back....

.... casper ....
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First