Find the answer to your Linux question:
in my case Mandriva 2007 installed well even when the hash were different....but during installation it asks for the graphics options and i gave 1280x1024@60Hz 24 bit colour...after which the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Unhappy

in my case Mandriva 2007 installed well even when the hash were different....but during installation it asks for the graphics options and i gave 1280x1024@60Hz 24 bit colour...after which the monitor goes blank and a floating OSD appears saying "Unsupported resolution.recommended 1280x1024@60Hz"

Help!!!
    my siggy shows ma sys details...this monitor going blank problem also happens when i run the kororaa xgl live CD...in that after it say "Starting XGL..." the monitor goes blank and later enters standby mode (flashing led) after sometime...
    Help !!!

I've broken this thread off from another one created by someone else. Start your own threads please.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    thats what happens to me when I insert install DVD or CD. screen flashes, then goes blank. if it does come up, its frozen on loading into memory or something

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close