Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
This is the error msg im recieving "usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries /lib/libm.sab: cannot read file data :input/output error exited abnormally any reason for this...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    FM1
    Just Joined!

This is the error msg im recieving "usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries /lib/libm.sab: cannot read file data :input/output error exited abnormally
    any reason for this

Hi - Not 100% sure, but it seems that Perl is part of the install process. It looks like you have some missing files, so I think your download is incomplete. It doesn't look like incompatible hardware at all.

Short of time ... sorry for the brief reply.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

FM1
    Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by fingal
    Hi - Not 100% sure, but it seems that Perl is part of the install process. It looks like you have some missing files, so I think your download is incomplete. It doesn't look like incompatible hardware at all.

Short of time ... sorry for the brief reply.
    what you suggest i do

Quote Originally Posted by FM1
    what you suggest i do
    Read up on using MD5 checksum ... this is a way of checking that your download is complete. This should also be possible in Windows if you have to download using XP. Read this if you want to.

Try downloading and burning the ISO again at a lower speed and from a reliable source. My guess is there are no Perl libraries on your version.

If you can find the distro attached to a reliable Linux magazine, that's a good way to start.
    I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it. - Pablo Picasso

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2