Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
KISS Ubuntu Popular, well known, Plenty of mystery and the unkowns (reminds me of my noob adventures with OS X two years ago, I'm playing with it((Ubuntu)) again this month.. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

KISS

Ubuntu

Popular, well known, Plenty of mystery and the unkowns (reminds me of my noob adventures with OS X two years ago, I'm playing with it((Ubuntu)) again this month.. Yes! Ubuntu noob is me). Support here. Quirky yet fun.

Also has an install option built right into the live.

Google "Ubuntu download".

Just Joined!
    Thanx, I'm gonna try to learn how to work with Fedora first, if I'm settled and got the hang of using it I'm gonna try Ubuntu I guess. I'm completely new at this and the "easy distro" Fedora gives me troubles enough

I'll post a new topic when I get there.

Hi

Wow, you have an amazing story there. If this guy is pointing out links youve missed, he can see what youre doing and can probably use your keyboard too. If he also hasnt done anything nasty for so long, not likely to quickly turn nasty. So have you thought about letting it happen again, kicking up good old notepad and talking to him with it? If he only kind of helps you, probably no ill will there, hes just having a little fun. Asking him to leave might just be simple enough to work.

Also, I started on Mandrake 10, if you liked it, youll love Mandrake 2007.

Just my opinion. Hope everything works out for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3