Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Did any of you guys who said "Just look up Nero, everyone was doing it wrong" happen to notice a pattern? It's always Nero and it's always Mandrake 10? (At ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Just for the record...

Did any of you guys who said "Just look up Nero, everyone was doing it wrong" happen to notice a pattern? It's always Nero and it's always Mandrake 10? (At least as far as my very quick search went.)

Just for the record there actually is a problem burning the images under Nero (6.0.0.15, WinXP Pro SP1, Sony 52X burner.) Same image, same media worked fine on Cheetah CD Burner.

Just Joined!
    I have tried Nero and Burn4free, which have both worked burning Gentoo ISOs, but when I try to burn Mandrake 10.0 I get the same error. I did check the md5 checksum and everything checked out. I am using windows xp sp1 with a hp 9700 series burner.

Just Joined!
    is it possible to burn iso file on dvd-r?
    i convert bin to iso.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    I have tried Nero and Burn4free, which have both worked burning Gentoo ISOs, but when I try to burn Mandrake 10.0 I get the same error. I did check the md5 checksum and everything checked out. I am using windows xp sp1 with a hp 9700 series burner.

Just Joined!

Just Joined!

reply for patooki

I used roxio to burn mandrake 10 you can download roxio 6 from bearshare but be sure it says 597mb something close to that also make sure you burn as iso9660 and dao

Just Joined!
    I would first like to say that I really love phpbb. What a great thing. It gets me all warm on the inside. Also, this is my first post and Iíd like to say hello to everyone.

Anyway, I had the same problem with Nero telling me that the Mandrake 10.1 ISOís were too big to fit on a 700 MB disk. Actually, disk 1 worked fine but disk 2 is what started giving me problems. Unfortunately, I wasnít too scientific about it so Iím not sure what did the trick but I examined the check boxes as suggested in this thread. I also updated my Nero (version 5 or something) to the latest free version or update or whatever they call it. It started working after I updated so I donít know if it was the update or some of the other check boxes. I can tell you that I did not end up using the overwrite feature at all though.

I wish I could be more specific but I hope this helps.

ako
    Just Joined!
    Nero 6.0 worked just fine for me..did the job very easily..just Cancel the wizard ..go to Recorder -> Burn Image and select the iso file..

Just Joined!
    hope this isn't too late a response, but this program is awesome.http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

Just Joined!
    I use MagicISO to burn iso image. It always works fine for me. http://www.magiciso.com/tutorials/miso-burniso.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast