Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just bought cedega. But i'm a newbie.. And can't install it my self.. It just says she can't install and than says this: cedega-small-mandriva-5.2-1.i386 (due to unsatisfied pygtk2.0-libglade) help ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Cedega.. Im newbie.

I just bought cedega. But i'm a newbie.. And can't install it my self.. It just says
    she can't install and than says this: cedega-small-mandriva-5.2-1.i386 (due to unsatisfied pygtk2.0-libglade) help me!

Don't install the "small" RPM unless you have a 64-bit version of Mandriva. There is more than one RPM for Cedega. The "small" versions are for 64-bit and contain just a subset of the software in hopes it will work on X86_64 distributions.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    Oh damn.. Where can I get a x86 version? Or I need to buy it?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by darknez
    Oh damn.. Where can I get a x86 version? Or I need to buy it?
    No, if you've paid for a Transgaming account all the various versions are available to you. Just look at their download page and make sure you download the one that doesn't say "small".
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    I got this damn **** again..
    Some request packages cannot be installed:
    Cedega-5.2-6-2.pclo2005.mde.i586 (due to unsaitsfied devel (liblCE))

I;m getting mad on that thing...

I got this damn **** again..
    Some request packages cannot be installed:
    Cedega-5.2-6-2.pclo2005.mde.i586 (due to unsaitsfied devel (liblCE))

I;m getting mad on that thing...
    Do you have development packages installed, such as gcc and make? You'll likely need these. You can add them using Mandriva's Control Center Add/Remove Software option.
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    I just got a Cedega 5.01 from friend. It works. But how can i install a game? I insert Crashday CD press mount. But nothing happens. What the hell is this?
    And the engine? Where can I get it?

The engine is either available on the same page you downloaded the client, or it's downloadable inside the Cedega program itself. You'll need to run the update option (I don't remember which menu it's in) and give it your Transgaming username and password. It will download the engine from Transgaming.
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    I don't have an account. My friend has it. But now he don't give me it. Is there any way to get that thing by my self? I really like Linux.. it's way better than WIndows... But Linux has one minus... Games.

I don't have an account. My friend has it. But now he don't give me it. Is there any way to get that thing by my self? I really like Linux.. it's way better than WIndows... But Linux has one minus... Games.
    If you're using a copy of Cedega that's not yours, we can't help you. There are specific rules on this forum regarding illegal activities. Your friend is right to not give you his/her account information. It amounts to fraud, and using a product for which you didn't pay amounts to theft. Cedega isn't that expensive ($15USD, about the price of a decent DVD). If you buy it, you'll get access to their official forums which can give you much more detailed help than here. I'm locking this thread now.
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants