hi, im working in a pc shop and im having a problem when installing linux mandriva 2007 in the following pc:
procesor:Pentium 4 2,8 doble core
mainboard: ECS EliteGroup 662/1066t-M2
2 gb of ddr2 ram
and a 250 Gb HD barracuda.

i have two distributions of linux on two dvds one mandriva 2007 and a Ubuntu, dont remember the version now, i have triyed to install the two from CD-room start, but in the two cases the pc freezes with a black screen,when i try to launch any instalation opcion. i know that the two CD-Rooms are ok because i have installed it in other computers, then i gotten the hard disk from the pc where i want to install linux, and installed it on other pc, an AMD, then i have installed Mandriva 2007 in the moved HD without any problems, later i have put the HD in his original pc again and try to start from hard disk, and it freezes in a black screen when its going to launch linux, i have started with safe mode and then i get the following error mensagge:

CPU1:Intel()_R_ Penium (R) DCPU 2.80Ghz Stteping 07
Total of 2 processors activated (11214.25 Bogo NIPS)
EXTINT not setup in hardware but reported by NP table
Enabling IO-APIC IRQs
TINER: vector=0x31 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic=0 pin2=0
NP-BIOS bug: 8254 Timer(IRQ0) through the 8259A
(Found pin 0) failed.
Trying to set up timer as virtual wire IRQ works
checking TSC Synchronization across2cpus: passed
Brought up 2 CPUs

and then freezes and i have to restart.
it happends too when i try to start from a live cd Mandriva that i have.

i have unmonth and reensambled all pieces of the pc two times so i think its not a conectors problem the pc is new so the bios drivers could be fresh,
i think that could be any problen with the intel procesor or any IRQ conflict.
its important to me to get this pc ok in less time than a week or my boss will lose some money, so i will be glad from any help u can give me.

- sorry if i have any mistake on my text but im spanish, if u need more information, say it to me :_)