Fonts in konqueror
I have Mandrake 10.1 on my IBM R31, if i open a website in konqueror the fonts i see are little en ugly. They look like a bitmap font. :shock:
If i open my home directorie in konqueror the fonts are as they should be.
In Mandrake 10.0 the fonts look all good.
10.1 is fresh installed with the standard fonts sans and sans-serif in konqueror.
It only happens when i open a website like: mandrakeclub.nl, go4linux.be, etc.
goto the view menu -> set encoding -> manual and select either Unicode ( utf 8 ) or Western (ISO-8859-1)
That didn't work, i've tried anything else but i still keep the ugly fonts :(
So i went back to Mandrake 10.0 .
The fonts are good and i can play tuxkart :D