Hello, sorry if I have chosen wrong topic.
I have this pictire: Cluster consists of 2 nodes. Machines have different hardware (1- and 2- core processors) and kernels are 32- and 64-bit. Before building real cluster test model on Virtualbox was built - everything was fine. When I have set up a cluster on physical machines I've got some bugs. That's what I did:
1. Connection, the synchronization of the two nodes - OK
2. Making 1-st node master - ok
3. Creating nodes on both file systems and mount points - ok
4. Mounting the first node file system - OK
5. Testing replication nodes - OK
6. Starting heartbeat on both nodes - OK
7. Starting httpd on 1-st node - OK (but a virtual host cannot be pinged and is not working as it should. Ifconfig in new device eth1: 0 is not displayed)
And 2 following problems:
1. When both nodes are running Apache (httpd) is not runnnng as it was before.
2. when you restart the 1-th node: 2-nd cleanly takes all the processes and is pinged perfectly. On 1-st node startup the 2-nd cleanly gives all the rights to the 1st and becomes slave. But the first node is loaded as slave for some strange reason and does not become master. So I got slave / slave nodes.