Find the answer to your Linux question:
Anybody have an idea on how to change the wallpaper/background that shows up on the login screen after a resume from hibernation/suspend? I have been able to work my way ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Thumbs down suspend/hibernate login wallpaper background

Anybody have an idea on how to change the wallpaper/background that shows up on the login screen after a resume from hibernation/suspend? I have been able to work my way through changing the backgrounds at the plymouth boot up, grub2 boot and initial login screen. The resume from hibernation/suspend however is still showing the bright green Mint 9 default wallpaper/background.

I was able to change the initial login screen using the:

sudo cp /usr/share/applications/gnome-appearance-properties.desktop /usr/share/gdm/autostart/LoginWindow

and then the:

sudo unlink /usr/share/gdm/autostart/LoginWindow/gnome-appearance-properties.desktop

to put the logout process back to normal.

Works great for initial login background but doesn't change the resume from hibernate/suspend background.

I am a newbie to Linux and must say I am impressed with the amount of help available on the blogs. Thanks to all who take the time to help.

Just Joined!
    I am stuck with the exact same quesiton. Haven't found exactly where the post suspend/hibernate/screensaver login screen settings are.