Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree9Likes
Originally Posted by Super-Sarge Ok , I will be getting out of this forum if this attitude toward some one inquiring about a new system and making comments about it. ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Sarge View Post
    Ok , I will be getting out of this forum if this attitude toward some one inquiring about a new system and making comments about it. I will also recommend to the my friends that are thinking about playing around with Linux not to seek out this forum to get information or to inquire about difficulties about Linux.
    I've been following this thread from the sidelines. This forum is a friendly place to discuss anything (Linux related or not) and we are like a family. In every family, disagreements happen, points of view differ and discussions can get very heated. This is a fact of life wherever you go and its something you have to get used to in tech forums. It would be a shame if you left the forum and I encourage you to stay and participate more.

Banned
    I was a Jar-head also (This is term of endearment from one Jar-Head to Another) from 63 to 67 before I joined AF, yes some of the responses have helpful. Some have been outright snobbish and insulting. I will now ask to be banned as they cannot de-activate my registration. Those that are snobbish with there noses in the air also most likely have brown noses from following each other around to closely

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5