Find the answer to your Linux question:
With the app that mint uses to configure compiz, is there a way for me to tell a specific window type/app to not use the standard window dressing such as ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Configuration question about compiz config tool

With the app that mint uses to configure compiz, is there a way for me to tell a specific window type/app to not use the standard window dressing such as how chromium gives you the option to either use gtk or not? I basically just want to be able to tell compiz not to add the title bar and borders to one specific application. This is on Mint 11.

Either at home or at work or down the pub
    There is a way I found but it removes all Window decorations for a statically named window. In the Window Decorator panel, set the Decoration Window value to
    Code:
    (any) & !(title=WindowNameHere)
    I don't think there's a way to say do not use Compiz to decorate this window. The reason Chrome works like that is it is built in to the software directly.
    What do we want?
    Time machines!

When do we want 'em?
    Doesn't really matter does it!?

Conkybots: Interactive plugins for your Conkys!

Just Joined!
    Yea, I found that myself. And it does work other than the fact that not only does it remove decoration but also all compiz handler rules as well but I can live with it for now.