Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hey! I realize these forums are generally used for technical issues, but all else have failed so i come here. I'm currently reading an e-book with some exercises in it ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[SOLVED]Looking for a tool to draw on screen/PDF documents

Hey!
    I realize these forums are generally used for technical issues, but all else have failed so i come here.

I'm currently reading an e-book with some exercises in it and some of the exercises require me to draw in the book.
    With an e-book that obviously presents an issue, and I'm in desperate need of a drawing tool that lets me draw directly on the screen.

I am on linux mint 14 Cinnamon.

I tried gromit, but it was way too buggy to use.
    I also read somewhere that compiz contains some sort of drawing feature, but i found no way to install compiz under Nadia with cinnamon.

EDIT: I am now using Firefox' Screen Draw addon while opening the pdf in Firefox. This is a solution, but I have yet to find a working standalone screen draw application for linux mint nadia.
    Last edited by hansn; 03-26-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Check this out, it seems like what you are looking for:

Okular - more than a reader

Just Joined!
    Thanks a lot arespi, Okular works way better than the Firefox plugin. Exactly what i needed. I feel silly because I never thought to look for a pdf viewer with drawing functionality.

Anyway for the purpose of the thread, if anyone knows about a tool that lets you draw on screen, anywhere you like, do share it with us.
    Last edited by hansn; 03-26-2013 at 09:58 PM. Reason: typo

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close