Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just loaded a driver for nvidia geforce 210 64 bit linux and it is in my download file, how do I get it in my driver manager so I ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Move vidio driver from download file to driver manager

I just loaded a driver for nvidia geforce 210 64 bit linux and it is in my download file, how do I get it in my driver manager so I can use it. If I can I want to open the question up more and ask what can I do to any program downloaded into download file to put it in my menu list to use it.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    You need to open the directory where it was downloaded, and then either change its attributes to executable so you can run it directly (it is a shell script), or you need to run it in bash directly, as "bash filename". The nVidia drivers have the extension .run, but that really doesn't mean much.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    Thanks Rubberman, so in terminal I type BASH (FILENAME) doe I include the( .run) if I run it, where does it go ,does it go to my Nvidia card and update the driver or do I have to do something else after BASH(FILENAME)