Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Map a network drive to access NAS shares

Hi guys,

I can access my shares from terminal but I would also like to map network drives to access my NAS shares from GUI.

Best way to do it? Could some point a "how to" please? Cheers all

Mint 19 Cinnamon 64 bits here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by babuja; 08-16-2018 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by babuja View Post
    Hi guys,

I can access my shares from terminal but I would also like to map network drives to access my NAS shares from GUI.

Best way to do it? Could some point a "how to" please? Cheers all

is this the part where we guess about what linux your using and what gui? and if you want a link to a 'how to", here you go: Google

[QUOTE=habit;996078]is this the part where we guess about what linux your using and what gui? and if you want a link to a 'how to", here you go: Google]

Is this the best you requesting for additional information?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    [QUOTE=babuja;996080]
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    is this the part where we guess about what linux your using and what gui? and if you want a link to a 'how to", here you go: Google]

Is this the best you requesting for additional information?

nice how you went back and actually put things in. you know we can see the edit history right? the fact where you shoved things in after the fact which is why i quoted your whole post in my first reply, so you cant come back with 'i said this before, see!".

wanted a link? did you try putting 'how to map a drive mint 19 cinnamon" into google and pressing enter? AMAZINGLY...the VERY FIRST LINK has instructions with pictures that even you might be able to follow

[QUOTE=habit;996082]

nice how you went back and actually put things in. you know we can see the edit history right? the fact where you shoved things in after the fact which is why i quoted your whole post in my first reply, so you cant come back with 'i said this before, see!".

wanted a link? did you try putting 'how to map a drive mint 19 cinnamon" into google and pressing enter? AMAZINGLY...the VERY FIRST LINK has instructions with pictures that even you might be able to follow
    You win man, can't beat you in this game. You're a professional retard. Cheers to you 🤣🤣

[QUOTE=babuja;996088]
    You win man, can't beat you in this game. You're a professional retard. Cheers to you ����

yea..i'm the retard because you couldnt figure out how to google for something. righhhhtttt......

[QUOTE=habit;996089]

yea..i'm the retard because you couldnt figure out how to google for something. righhhhtttt......
    So glad you could help sharing you knowledge with us, your the best, thanks you so much 🤣🤣

[QUOTE=babuja;996092]
    So glad you could help sharing you knowledge with us, your the best, thanks you so much ����

your welcome. you obviously needed it because you couldnt figure it out.

-->
    [QUOTE=babuja;996092]
    So glad you could help sharing you knowledge with us, your the best, thanks you so much 🤣🤣

your welcome. you obviously needed it because you couldnt figure it out.