Find the answer to your Linux question:
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Help with NJRAT bladabindi

I canít load Linux because the required malware isnít on the hard drive Iím trying to use. I picked it up on windows10 trying to boot from cd on a win7 machine and it wonít let me post a screenshot but from what I understand itís mad that itís malicious code isnít there so it wonít load mint. I donít know what to do. Any time I connect to the web it loads the content and Iím pwned. Any kind hacker willing to fight a bad guys work Iím open to bargain or let you in for practice just please donít make it worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that malware is required, I have this **** in my ram or cpu or idk where among the capacitors its hiding but its persistent AF and I canít get rid of it in windows because itís new and is able to manipulate anything I do. It also spreads via removable media and like a yard I plugged all 15+ of my drives into it and now itís in all my ****. I put mint on windows 10 and somehow it transferred a compatible version to that and I keep getting access denied when trying to remove related files. I need a hero. I pay or barter whatever it takes if I was a kingpin Iíd say NSA but I believe itís a youngen practicing the dark arts of ruining peopleís peace. Iím almost positive itís an njrat variant because I get spammed out when I try to research that word on google, I tried contacting ic3.gov and get loop spammed on the CAPTCHA. Theyíre pro and donít want me to reach out for help.. what can I do? Iíll let someone with a good background remote access if need be and explain to me what it is, I do cnc on wood and can make you a plaque custom as detailed as you want for a trophy or shoot you a few bucks. If youíre in California(sorry, I am too) Iíd love a connection to learn more about Linux but if youíre not I can ship you a plaque or denari whatever you prefer if itís not outrageous. If youíre kind and will do it no cost Iíll for sure make you something badass as soon as I can get my windows 10 running. Right now my 3 laptops are at Best Buyís geek squad for their 4th visit and theyíre nerds but theyíre no cone heads. I need help. Iím not a hacker Iím a newb that got caught in a bear trap and this ******* wonít even get close to my gate so I can throw a rock at him. Itís frustrating I feel bullied. Ya know when thereís a hand on your head and you swing and swing but just end up tired? Thereís a hole in my boat.

Linux User
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by john031890 View Post
    Not that malware is required, I have this **** in my ram or cpu or idk where among the capacitors its hiding but its persistent AF and I canít get rid of it in windows because itís new and is able to manipulate anything I do. It also spreads via removable media and like a yard I plugged all 15+ of my drives into it and now itís in all my ****. I put mint on windows 10 and somehow it transferred a compatible version to that and I keep getting access denied when trying to remove related files. I need a hero. I pay or barter whatever it takes if I was a kingpin Iíd say NSA but I believe itís a youngen practicing the dark arts of ruining peopleís peace. Iím almost positive itís an njrat variant because I get spammed out when I try to research that word on google, I tried contacting ic3.gov and get loop spammed on the CAPTCHA. Theyíre pro and donít want me to reach out for help.. what can I do? Iíll let someone with a good background remote access if need be and explain to me what it is, I do cnc on wood and can make you a plaque custom as detailed as you want for a trophy or shoot you a few bucks. If youíre in California(sorry, I am too) Iíd love a connection to learn more about Linux but if youíre not I can ship you a plaque or denari whatever you prefer if itís not outrageous. If youíre kind and will do it no cost Iíll for sure make you something badass as soon as I can get my windows 10 running. Right now my 3 laptops are at Best Buyís geek squad for their 4th visit and theyíre nerds but theyíre no cone heads. I need help. Iím not a hacker Iím a newb that got caught in a bear trap and this ******* wonít even get close to my gate so I can throw a rock at him. Itís frustrating I feel bullied. Ya know when thereís a hand on your head and you swing and swing but just end up tired? Thereís a hole in my boat.

sounds like theres a hole in your head too. try a tin foil hat and im sure itll keep the bad bully away.

and im sure youll buy beers, remodel rooms, etc, etc, for anyone right? yeah. your a 'noob" with computers, but have four laptops? and all of them and your phones are all 'infected", right? yea....sure.....

flash your bios; anything there is now gone. format the hard drive when you install; anything there is now gone. simple. but chances are really good this is just a pebcak error.

$spacer_open
$spacer_close