Find the answer to your Linux question:
I stupidly copied over my /usr/bin/perl and dont know what this will affect because afterwords i downloaded and installed activeperl but just to be safe i was wondering is there ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

HELP!!!! I need HELP!!!

I stupidly copied over my /usr/bin/perl
    and dont know what this will affect because afterwords i downloaded and installed activeperl but just to be safe i was wondering is there is any place i can go or does anyon know what was originally on this file so that i can copy and paste it back to how it was I really appreiciate the help

Just Joined!
    wait a minute duh this is just a directory i feel so stupid bah!!! :o

Just Joined!
    But i do have another question is there a specific bug that makes the up2date freeze up when updating i continuasly have problems with it some freeze some dont some i just start over and they download im still need to download 103 more updats and it is becomeing quite irratating i use fedora core 1 thanks

Just Joined!
    actualy come to think of it i saved ovr a file named perl.pl and i think i messed something up a point to the right direction would be greatfull for the source code of the original file or if someone would copy ad past in a reply so that i could use it would be nice thanks

Just Joined!
    Why not just re-install perl anyway? I am sure if you got the newest version, it would be an upgrade anyway

Just Joined!
    Thanks I did that already just makeing sure that would fix the problem