Find the answer to your Linux question:
Dear All, Airtel is a telephone/mobile service provider in India. Like others it has online account for its users where we can login and view/pay bills and use other services ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Airtel 'My Account' login problem in Firefox

Dear All,

Airtel is a telephone/mobile service provider in India. Like others it has online account for its users where we can login and view/pay bills and use other services that they provide.

My problem is I'm not able to login to 'My Account' in firefox(iceweasel). See the attached pic for error msg. First I had thought its some temp problem with the website. But later I learnt that it works in IE perfectly.

Ofcourse, I've written to the customer services in this regard but don't expect any positive reply from them.

What I want to know is, is there any work-around for this problem? Any browser tweaks etc.

Like most others here I'm almost 100% on FOSS except for few proprietary s/ws that our companies use and in cases where service providers like Airtel force us into using proprietary s/ws.

Thanks in advance,
    SV
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi !

I am using same account at home and its working fine in IceWeasel ( Debian Lenny ). Have you installed any extension like Adblocks or NoScripts? Allow Airtel website in extensions.
    JavaScript should be enabled in IceWeasel preferences.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    I checked (though I was sure) that there were no such extensions and the javascript is enabled.
    Don't know if it helps but am adding the screen-shot showing the 'error console'
    Attached Images Attached Images

ScreenShot is pretty small.
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First