Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am on the internet searching around and guess what I find a link for a distro of Linux created by none other than Miroflop then there is the outrageous ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

What the f*** is up with M$ Linux

I am on the internet searching around and guess what I find a link for a distro of Linux created by none other than Miroflop then there is the outrageous price and licensing aggrement

How do I get MS Linux?

We are now offering the MS Linux Introductory CD at a special introductory price of only $249.99 (plus shipping and handling), if you order before it ships.

MS Linux is released under the provisions of the Gates Private License, which means you can freely use this Software on a single machine without warranty after having paid the purchase price and annual renewal fees.
    What the hell is Microsoft trying to pull here?

Linux Newbie
    LOL!!! It's a big joke. That was on here a while ago. Read the interviews on the right. One is by Bill Gates reading something like "Who the hell are you people?"
    If you love something, emerge it

Quote Originally Posted by Blue|Fusion
    LOL!!! It's a big joke. That was on here a while ago. Read the interviews on the right. One is by Bill Gates reading something like "Who the hell are you people?"
    No it's not...I'm running M$ Linux on all of my boxen right now. Though it cost me about $1K, the TCO is still less than normal Linux because BillG said so.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so."
    ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Linux Newbie
    rehehehehehehally?

Would someone just assassinate big G already? Put whole world out of misery. Only problem is M$ is way beond just Gates now.

BTW...Any mercenaries out there...I was being sarcastinc above
    If you love something, emerge it

gasp gasp gasp
    I had a cardiac arrestemony there for a short while - I sweare, I was like "WTF, what the HLL is this crap? What the HLL are M$ doing!" - no kidding, that's it I'kll never read an thread like this with out more coffee...
    Regards Scienitca (registered user #335819 - http://counter.li.org )
    --
    A master is nothing more than a student who knows something of which he can teach to other students.