Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
yes well i thought about using ubutnu because i've used it as a server befor but when i was using it, it always seemed to get stuffed up and slow ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

yes well i thought about using ubutnu because i've used it as a server befor but when i was using it, it always seemed to get stuffed up and slow down as time goes on.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulareno View Post
    yes well i thought about using ubutnu because i've used it as a server befor but when i was using it, it always seemed to get stuffed up and slow down as time goes on.
    Interesting, I've never heard that before but you have to go with your experience. Debian is great in my experience but I know many people love CentOS too, so you probably can't go wrong there.

Just Joined!
    Well after using centos for the few hours it was working it was great, it was easy to setup and straight forward. but i have never had any sort of problems with ubuntu except for slowing down, and i cant understand why it does but i prefer ubuntu over centos because it seemed more stable then centos, or maybe it's just the hardware im using, who knows lol.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3