Find the answer to your Linux question:
I downloaded MandrakeSecurity Multi Network Firewall the other day. Burned it (Not corrupt, checked hash files.) and installed it. Everything went well. The machine has 2 NICs. (WAN + LAN, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

[Solved] Problems with MNF ...

I downloaded MandrakeSecurity Multi Network Firewall the other day. Burned it (Not corrupt, checked hash files.) and installed it. Everything went well.

The machine has 2 NICs. (WAN + LAN, no DMZ). Both setup correctly. (For now, internet not installed yet.)

Now whenever I try to access the web GUI, I get an error. I have tried using Opera (7.53) and even IE.

I do access the web GUI and it tells me to enter username and password. Then when I press login, it simply reloads the web GUI and shows this error above the login boxes.

I get this error:

No session found: No cookies found
    I have tried changing settings for Opera & IE to make it work, but nothing works. E.g. Allowing all cookies, including insecure ones.

I am presuming I need a special cookie or something in the cookie directory of Opera or IE for it to work. Am I right? Anybody know how to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Only link I could find was this. But is down. But have a look using Google's cache.
    http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&ie...tnG=Zoeken&lr=

Just Joined!
    roblem solved. Problem is, it only works with a Mozilla browser. Kind of gay, but he, works now. Would like to see it work with IE and Opera though.

Linux Engineer
    ok try it and post any messages if it doesn't work!
    good luck
    Linux For Ever!