Find the answer to your Linux question:
I need a Linux OS other than Ubuntu which has a repair disk or a software program that will easily repair the OS without using technical (IT) methods unfamilar to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

Need repair disk for a linux distribution(OS)

I need a Linux OS other than Ubuntu which has a repair disk or a software program that will easily repair the OS without using technical (IT) methods unfamilar to a newbie like me. I have Ubuntu but have to keep on installing it over and over.

Thanks and I will try Suse

Duplicate threads are not allowed here even if you are using different Member ID. Its against Forum Rules. Please continue here only as suggested earlier.
    If you break rules again and again then we have to ban you. ( and all other Member Ids that you are using here. )
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Sorry casper, I closed the thread that you linked to. I once again offer whatever assistance we can give to the original poster (under whatever username they choose) if they would start a thread regarding the problems they're having with Ubuntu. Obviously something is wrong if you're having to install Ubuntu over and over.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close