Find the answer to your Linux question:
i need informations about Linux operating system's process control management,deadlock management,memory management,virtual memory management for my college project. so can any one give me des informations or the source where ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question need help on linux?

i need informations about Linux operating system's process control management,deadlock management,memory management,virtual memory management for my college project. so can any one give me des informations or the source where i could get these informations.

Linux Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by rocks_lp View Post
    i need informations about Linux operating system's process control management,deadlock management,memory management,virtual memory management for my college project. so can any one give me des informations or the source where i could get these informations.
    The topics you are asking as waaaay too general and wide for us to be able to explain about this. This is, in fact, material for a whole subject, during a year. You should pick a couple of books about unix and read them (well, maybe you should have done that along the course, not in April ).

Search those topics on Google, there's a lot of info out there. You just need to sit and read. No one's going to the that for you.

get a linux+ book

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Maybe a book on the Linux kernel may help.

Blackfooted Penguin daark.child's Avatar
    Buy one from sites like Amazon. Also look at Linux Kernel In a Nutshell.