Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
<For the Administration> I believe this thread can be closed. However, if it is to be deleted because of what remains, there's two things. I can not edit beyond this ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

<For the Administration>
    I believe this thread can be closed. However, if it is to be deleted because of what remains, there's two things. I can not edit beyond this message. Also, messages #5,#7,#11,#20,#26, and #29 all have Characters that are needed by anyone who might view this to get help with creating a keyboard layout for Cherokee.

Sorry for the trouble.
    Last edited by Mol_Bolom; 01-03-2009 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Thread not solved, but functional.

ᎣᏍᏓᏛ!

I am wanting to learn how to play, actually carried silver up with to "ᎢᎬᏱ ᎠᎴ ᎣᏂ" "First and Last" hoping the flute maker was going to be there to see if trade could be had. But, alas, he wasn't there.

I have queued up your torrent to be received right after the latest episode of "Xamdou no Bonen"

Actually, looking at my first version Bingo game. .... I am amazed at how many seeders there are considering it isn't 4 hours old.

Now to actually learn what I can now type to read.

Just Joined!
    Ok, Ok, I presumed way too early that this thread could be closed, but now I'm 100&#37; sure that it's finally finished.

For Zenwalk 5.2, using the export command to use xim does not work, but however, uim does work. Just download uim from the repositories and voila, the keyboard layout will work on Xfce, Gnome, Openbox, whatever you like...

FINALLY SOLVED...Now it's time to party...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4