Find the answer to your Linux question:
I've been suing for some time screenlets on my gnome, but I haven't found a key feature... How do I set a key combination to make my screenlets for front ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question about screenlets

I've been suing for some time screenlets on my gnome, but I haven't found a key feature...

How do I set a key combination to make my screenlets for front of all windows and after I make the combination again, they go under all windows? there is a way to make it behave like this?

Go to System->Preferences->CompizConfig Settings Manager. Try the "Widget Layer" in the Desktop section. If you don't have CompizConfig, the package name is compizconfig-settings-manager. You can install it from System->Administration->Synaptic or
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install compizconfig-settings-manager

Just Joined!
    I have installed mandriva (so, sudo will not obviously work) with compiz config installed, but cannot find nothing about widgets...

Maybe I have to download a different compiz configuration tool?

EDIT: Nevermind, just installed the extra set of compiz fusion plugins and now it works, but when I press the f9 button it will only make widgets appear/disappear in the desktop, if I have anything else opened and focused they will apper behind those windows.