Find the answer to your Linux question:
I currently sell some software using a web hosting shopping cart. When a user purchases a copy of my software, they also get all updates for free. This works for ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Suggestions on online store software

I currently sell some software using a web hosting shopping cart. When a user purchases a copy of my software, they also get all updates for free. This works for what I need right now:

..It allows users to purchase software using credit card/Paypal
    ..It allows the user to download the software as many times as they want once they are charged (once they're logged in, the software shows under their account info - no email links or direct-download links that they can share)
    ..If I release a new version, I can add it to the software's "group", and they may download the new version - they get all upgrades free

However, I'd like to start selling some hardware as well. This *can* be done with my current setup, but not very nicely. I'm shopping for shopping carts
    I'd like the cart to do all of the above. Obviously since I'm selling software and hardware I'm making a profit so I don't mind paying for the shopping cart software.

I looked at CubeCart, and talked to their sales staff. The big killer for this one is that they do not have download groups, so my customers would not be able to get newer versions of my software very easily.

I tried asking a similar question on the osCommerce forums, but haven't gotten an answer yet.

Does anyone know of any software that can perform the tasks I'm looking for, all inclusive? It does have to run under Apache and Linux on my own server. I do have a merchant account and they use an authorize.net clone gateway, and a Paypal business account for payments.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Just Joined!
    I only know of PrestaShop and Magento other than OSCommerce.

None of which I am that impressed with.