Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have a few files that Firefox wont open. Either from saved HTML's in Widows or occasionally directly in Linux. They all are .mht files. Anyone know how I should ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    oxf
    Linux Newbie

.mht files

I have a few files that Firefox wont open. Either from saved HTML's in Widows or occasionally directly in Linux. They all are .mht files. Anyone know how I should handle these?

Mike
    Last edited by oxf; 09-11-2009 at 01:20 PM. Reason: OK I see there's a FF extension for these files. Is this going to slowdown FF at all? maybe there's a better solution?

oxf
    Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by reed9 View Post
    Thanks....

Ok on the subject of extensions I've heard they can slow down Firefox. So how many does it take to slow down FF and do they only have an impact when that extension is being used. As of now I only have the extension Zotero added. So would any impact only be felt when I was using Zotero? or UnMHT or whatever?

You shouldn't notice much of a difference with only a few addons, but yes, like any software, addons have to load up and use some system resources. How much impact depends on your system specs and the particular addon as well.