Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I'm looking for a groupware. Meaning Web interfaces for email, address-book, calendar facilities and user access to change their password. I already setup my domain, Postfix, Dovecot, Amavis. Also ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Recommended groupware

Hello,

I'm looking for a groupware. Meaning Web interfaces for email, address-book, calendar facilities and user access to change their password.

I already setup my domain, Postfix, Dovecot, Amavis. Also MySql for user authentication and future access to password management via the groupware.

Volumes are low. Total expected users are less than 10, and emails by day less than 100 (not counting spams...).

Until now I partially tested :

- Squirrelmail : simple to install and rather simple to use. Plugins seems to be able to fulfill my requirements but did not test them yet. Maybe I would like something more powerful after all.

- Horde : looks powerful and extensible, but also trick and sensitive : indeed currently it is completely freeze with a hook something login problem. I posted on Horde mailing list to grab support and help on this.

- .... so others groupware you will reckon and worth a try ?
    Thanks for your advices.

Bruno

Either at home or at work or down the pub
    eGroupware got 9/10 in a group test where Horde only got 7/10 (linky)
    "I used to be with it, then they changed what it was.
    Now what was it isn't it, and what is it is weird and scary to me.
    It'll happen to you too."

Grandpa Simpson

The Fifth Continent