Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am a computer science major, and I am taking a technical writing course this semester that requires me to view adobe presenter files. I am able to view these ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Adobe Presenter files

I am a computer science major, and I am taking a technical writing course this semester that requires me to view adobe presenter files. I am able to view these in a windows environment, but it is inconvenient to restart my computer to boot windows, just to watch these presentations. Thus far I have been unsuccessful in getting these to play under Linux, and there is very few information online that I have been able to find to help with this. I am running Linux Mint 9 64 bit version, and have adobe flash player installed. If anyone has any information relating to this, I would greatly appreciate any help.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    If you can install Adobe Presenter using Wine, great. If you can't then install VirtualBox (from Oracle - previously Sun) and run it on XP in a virtual machine. I doubt very much that Adobe Presenter has a native Linux viewer unless Acroread will deal with these files, which does have a native Linux version.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!