Hey there everyone.

I have had some experience with linux distros in the past but this is actually more of a hobbiest electronic project wanting to use the power of linux...

I have myself a mini-itx board (they are GREAT 10cm x 7.2cm!)
and a 1.8" solid state drive... now the problem lies in what I want this to do...

First off its for a portable device and when it turns on I want the TFT LCD (3.5") to display selectable options and to execute GUI linux apps with flags depending on their selection... I want it to do this directly at boot which means I dont want it to have any sort of login and a VERY quick boot time...

NOTE: This is NOT used as a PC its very basic a few keyboard buttons mapped on the portable (up down left right enter) they choose selection with those keys and also use the GUI application that opens using these keys. I have the applications and have them setup to function this way

Something similar would be the wode jukebox which is for the nintendo Wii. I cant post links so googling wode jukebox will bring it up as the first link.

Any help or even a point in the right direction for looking up information on this sort of setup would be much appreciated...

Thanks,
Kriogenic.