Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello every body. I have a laptop sony vaio vgn-cr260a with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx installed on it. Today I tried to plug the internet wire and it freezed completely. After ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

My sony vaio laptop do not start

Hello every body. I have a laptop sony vaio vgn-cr260a with Ubuntu Lucid Lynx installed on it. Today I tried to plug the internet wire and it freezed completely. After desconnecting it I tried to start again but I`ve got the following messages

mount mounting /dev /root/dev failed No such file or directory
    mount mounting /sys /root/sys failed No such file or directory
    mount mounting /proc /root/proc failed No such file or directory
    Target filesystem doesn`t have /sbin/init.
    No init found. Try passing init= bootarg

Well then I tried to start directly from a Lucid Lynx CD installer getting the same messages. After that I tried to start from a systemrescuecd-x86-1.64 getting the same messages. So now I don`t know even how to reinstall Lucid Lynx on it if it were necessary.I have some relevant information on this laptop. I`ll appreciate any sugestions.

oz
    forum.guy
    Hello

Sorry, but you are going to need to read the forum rules again because duplicate threads are not allowed and 4 other duplicates that you've posted have already been removed:

http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/lin...ums-rules.html

Please feel free to continue any discussion on this subject in your original thread.

Thank you.

Locking...
    oz