Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am in need of a program like quickbooks that will operate in Linux. I am running a bar and need this to keep track of inventory and my sales ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

Quick Books for Linux

I am in need of a program like quickbooks that will operate in Linux. I am running a bar and need this to keep track of inventory and my sales and such. any help would be greatly appreciated
    Desk TopAMD Semperon 3200+, MSI KT6V mobo, ATI Radeon 64mg DDR, 256 mg 3200, 40 gig HD
    LapTop Toshiba 105s. Pentium 75, 45 meg ram, 500 mg hdd.
    Server Compaq Proliant 166 mhz cpu. 168 meg ram, 2 x 4 gig hdd, 2 x 9 gig hdd

use Open Office.org. They have an excel type dealie which i think has money/financial capabilities

Linux Newbie
    yeah but does it track invetory and such things. in quick books i could give indivual items a place and an inventory # and then at the end of day i could put in what was sold and it would display what i have left of inventory
    Desk TopAMD Semperon 3200+, MSI KT6V mobo, ATI Radeon 64mg DDR, 256 mg 3200, 40 gig HD
    LapTop Toshiba 105s. Pentium 75, 45 meg ram, 500 mg hdd.
    Server Compaq Proliant 166 mhz cpu. 168 meg ram, 2 x 4 gig hdd, 2 x 9 gig hdd

Linux Engineer
    I think there is a similar program called Quasar, also I think crossover office has quickbook capability,,,

Linux Engineer
    Codeweavers Crossover has some success with Quickbooks. May be a solution for you.
    Lansbury's Lido

thekiadriver on #linuxforums - fleetingly