Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I need to download some files from URL gapil.truelite.it/sources/ I'm trying to use wget but I am not able to find the right options for download the enitre directory ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Angry help: wget usage

Hello,
    I need to download some files from URL gapil.truelite.it/sources/
    I'm trying to use wget but I am not able to find the right options for download the enitre directory (.c and .h files)

I made several attempts like wget gapil.truelite.it/sources/*.c or wget -A.c gapil.truelite.it/sources/ (to download only .c files) but It seems non work.

There's someone able to help me.
    Sorry but I am very novice with linux.
    W.

Trusted Penguin
    Try the -r flag to tell wget to be recursive. Try the --accept flag to match on certain files. Do man wget for more options.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post
    Try the -r flag to tell wget to be recursive. Try the --accept flag to match on certain files. Do man wget for more options.

Quote Originally Posted by atreyu View Post

Thank you for your answer but I've tried to use thes options but the result was

.................................................. ..............................
    Removing gapil.truelite.it/sources/log/trunk/sources/tee.c?rev=1156 since it should be rejected.
    .................................................. ...........................................

It seems that deletes files after downloading.

I have not idea what I have to do. Could you try the same command and check the result?
    THANK YOU
    W.

Trusted Penguin
    At the bottom of that page is a link to download the source in other formats. Try the Original format link.