Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Well, I can't think of ANYTHING else to have you try other than to try reginaldperrin idea from a previous post and try a new/different power supply. I would have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Well, I can't think of ANYTHING else to have you try other than to try reginaldperrin idea from a previous post and try a new/different power supply. I would have thought other weird things would have been happening in the last couple of months if it were the power supply though. (possibly even gave up all together) That's all I can think to tell you. (unless you have a bad/flaky motherboard)

Webby

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominikl View Post
    FYI: After extensive testing of different RAM modules and slot combinations I found out that the error was caused by two certain RAM modules running together in two dual-channel slots; separating theses two modules seems to fixed the problem. Very weird... But I guess it'll be better on the long run to exchange the whole RAM.

Cheers,
    Dominik
    My problems were in a similar situation, caused by overheating of the RAM modules. By separating them, the additional airflow has resolved the problem. Turn on (install) the lm_sensors package, which will monitor your RAM and CPU temperatures, assuming your motherboard has the appropriate thermal sensors.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2