Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello, I am new to the forums so I have no idea how to start a post (or is it post a post?) anyway I am trying to get some ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy small linux os, fast, youtube compatible, with some kind of office

Hello, I am new to the forums so I have no idea how to start a post (or is it post a post?) anyway I am trying to get some live out of my dads pc, and its not really getting anywhere, I need help.

My dads pc has 2.53 Ghz cpu, 1.25 GB RAM, a poor intergrated gpu, 120 GB HDD.

He only needs his pc to watch youtube videos and to make some screenshots of those and copy it into a lo writer (or ms word, or...) file that is everything! Sounds not much, but I have tryed ubuntu 12.04 LTS...no, I have tryed ubuntu studio 12.04 LTS (since it is on xfce and doesent need a lot)... not working, btw. the 13.04 versions wont get installed, but that is not really relewant for youtube, I tryed win xp with the lovest amound of visual fx with sp3 and stuff, but I always have a problem with a corrupt svchost.exe file wich I have replaced about a houndret times, and I really dont know what am I gonna do :( please help

Hi, for something like this Puppy linux is hard to beat

Puppy Linux Community Home - Getting Started

Good luck