Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

* takes a deep drag from the cigarette *

Good luck kid.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Linux User
    Quote Originally Posted by Venine View Post

Good luck kid.
    i dont need luck because im smart enough to know whats going on. since youve demonstrated you dont and that your stupid enough to smoke...seems like you need it more, 'kid".

Linux User

Good luck kid.
    and hey dont forget to report me junior! use your half-assed cell phone to tap a report out!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    and hey dont forget to report me junior! use your half-assed cell phone to tap a report out!
    I wish I could rm -f from this world.

Hey dickhead, care to explain me what you did on Linux for this long ?

Linux User
    I wish I could rm -f from this world.
    you can easily. go jump in front of a truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venine
    Hey dickhead, care to explain me what you did on Linux for this long ?
    i dont have the time or the crayons to explain anything to you

Linux Guru
    well, that went downhill quickly.
    i can still see who started the abuse:
    So i digged through your posts. It's mostly bugging people who have overlooked some things in a denigrating way. Are you really a hardcore Linux user or a usual script kiddie ?
    Moreover the funny thing is if you can accidentally stumble over a thread due to 'today\'s posts', why can't the OP itself
    Rather than shitposting, rather try some actual helping. You opened an acc in 2016, it's been a year, can you do some decent bash scripting or even use a different distro other than mint/Ubuntu/Kali ?

anyhow, to the point:
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadGirlRising View Post
    I'd like to thank everyone who took time from their buzy schedules to inform me of what I already know and yetr never a hint towards my question.
    Thank you for being the average linux user in terms of being control freaks, sorry just the way it is.
    Again thank you for being jerks

PS Admins, remove my account asap.
    that was op's last post and incidentally also their last activity here (sorry for being "holmesian" about it).

also:
    Quote Originally Posted by nihili View Post
    choose a user name that suggests being female, see how some opinions turn 180 degrees

*******, what's wrong in posting something in an inactive thread ? And what's the need for our invective dogmatic high IQ @habit to throw abuses around all the time ?

@nihili, it seems like you can't 'clearly' see who started the fight. Never have I ever faced such an issue of posting stuff in an inactive thread in others. You should really look into @habit, this guy has a habit of filling threads up/being too rude to other users without shredding an ounce of information on anyone. His so called solutions consist of using Google all the time.

I wonder what the mods are doing and what the **** is up with this forum and apathetic people hanging around mostly shitposting gibberish in threads which they deem 'noobish'

@habit : you seriously are one hell of a dick, I thought I would be nice to you but you want to be a b@d@$$ (lT). I haven't seen you actually guiding anyone to use Linux, rather, you prefer to be the senile old man and hurl abuses and cause a row. You should be tempbanned and most preferably permabanned.

Linux User
    *******, what's wrong in posting something in an inactive thread ? And what's the need for our invective dogmatic high IQ @habit to throw abuses around all the time ?

@nihili, it seems like you can't 'clearly' see who started the fight. Never have I ever faced such an issue of posting stuff in an inactive thread in others. You should really look into @habit, this guy has a habit of filling threads up/being too rude to other users without shredding an ounce of information on anyone. His so called solutions consist of using Google all the time.

I wonder what the mods are doing and what the **** is up with this forum and apathetic people hanging around mostly shitposting gibberish in threads which they deem 'noobish'

@habit : you seriously are one hell of a dick, I thought I would be nice to you but you want to be a b@d@$$ (lT). I haven't seen you actually guiding anyone to use Linux, rather, you prefer to be the senile old man and hurl abuses and cause a row. You should be tempbanned and most preferably permabanned.
    yeah you sure seemed 'nice"...really. most 'nice" folks go around calling people names. you still havent even had the guts to admit you gave crap advice and didnt read the original thread at all and are only whinging about how bad everyone is and how bad the forums is. forums get bad from guys like you. yeah, tell a newbie to not only use kali but advise her on how to use it in the gui as root. great advice. going to give driving lessons and tell people how to run into trees?

and i went from 'kid" to 'senile"?

dont like the forum? leave and dont come back. easy solution. most likely you are some idiot who got schooled before and created another account because the only ones youve posted in are ones that have been both closed for a long time and that ive posted in. grow up and get a hobby.

-->
    yeah you sure seemed 'nice"...really. most 'nice" folks go around calling people names. you still havent even had the guts to admit you gave crap advice and didnt read the original thread at all and are only whinging about how bad everyone is and how bad the forums is. forums get bad from guys like you. yeah, tell a newbie to not only use kali but advise her on how to use it in the gui as root. great advice. going to give driving lessons and tell people how to run into trees?

and i went from 'kid" to 'senile"?

dont like the forum? leave and dont come back. easy solution. most likely you are some idiot who got schooled before and created another account because the only ones youve posted in are ones that have been both closed for a long time and that ive posted in. grow up and get a hobby.
    This is hilarious.
    You should rather use a loudspeaker rather than a Linux distro.