Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
  1. #11
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    271

    Being a h4x0r/scripting wizard/IT Buddha/Computer whisperer, having a genius-level intellect and being an adept coder in every known language doesn't make you always right.

    There is always someone better out there. Unless you are a Cox.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Linux Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterCox View Post
    Being a h4x0r/scripting wizard/IT Buddha/Computer whisperer, having a genius-level intellect and being an adept coder in every known language doesn't make you always right.

    There is always someone better out there. Unless you are a Cox.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    ok, i take it all back.
    i feared it might inflate your ego to the point of being an explosion danger to those around you, and apparently it did.
    i take it all back.
    you are still a brainless fanboi, or like the saying goes: Even a blind hen sometimes finds a grain of corn.

  3. #13
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    271
    It doesn't matter if you take it back. I'm still a boss.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

  4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
  5. #14
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterCox View Post
    Being a h4x0r/scripting wizard/IT Buddha/Computer whisperer, having a genius-level intellect and being an adept coder in every known language doesn't make you always right.

    There is always someone better out there.
    and you sure arent. broken clocks are right twice a day but mostly useless. you fall firmly into this category.

  6. #15
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    and you sure arent. broken clocks are right twice a day but mostly useless. you fall firmly into this category.
    Just take the hit bro.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

  7. #16
    Linux Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,747
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterCox View Post
    Just take the hit bro.
    i read comments like this, then i look at the avatar, and i think:
    is it an online identity created for trolling, or could an actual person actually really be like that, AND use Linux?

  8. #17
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by nihili View Post
    i read comments like this, then i look at the avatar, and i think:
    is it an online identity created for trolling, or could an actual person actually really be like that, AND use Linux?
    absolutely. linux is pretty easy to use these days so even idiots can load it. CarterCock is proof!

  9. #18
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    271
    I'm glad you asked!

    Alternative 1: It is only an identity. I have a team of experts assisting me so I know things like what Yaourt is, and another team that tells me jokes and teaches me the slang kids use this days.

    I would never have known what "bro" means on my own.

    Alternative 2: I'm just an non-conformist with a happy-go-lucky attitude towards life, and Linux is not that exclusive.

    Take your pick brovsky.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

  10. #19
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterCox View Post
    I'm glad you asked!

    Alternative 1: It is only an identity. I have a team of experts assisting me so I know things like what Yaourt is, and another team that tells me jokes and teaches me the slang kids use this days.

    I would never have known what "bro" means on my own.

    Alternative 2: I'm just an non-conformist with a happy-go-lucky attitude towards life, and Linux is not that exclusive.

    Take your pick brovsky.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
    alternative 3: your a typical loudmouth moron. i think we all go with that.

  11. #20
    Linux User
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    271
    -->
    Quote Originally Posted by habit View Post
    alternative 3: your a typical loudmouth moron. i think we all go with that.
    Dear Peter Pan,

    We regret to inform you that the formatting is not in agreement with the Formatting Guidelines. Until you correct this your contributions will not be added to the main article.

    I hope you can find the time to revert the situation, while there is still time.

    Sincerely,

    The administration team.

    PS: "Shift + key" produces upper case letters.

    Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •