Find the answer to your Linux question:
HELP!! Ive installed squid onto Red Hat 8.0 and trying to get the authentication working with an NT domain. I need the application wb_ntlmauth, but cant find it on any ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Squid Installation Got A Problem With....

HELP!!

Ive installed squid onto Red Hat 8.0 and trying to get the authentication working with an NT domain. I need the application wb_ntlmauth, but cant find it on any of my cds and have searched the web to no avail.

Hope one of you guys can send us the file or maybe point me in the right direction to download it.

Just Joined!
    Im really suprised and feel let down.....

Ive used many forums and always had feedback of every post ive ever put. Something I really need help with and I dont even get a reply

Regards and Disappointed

Linux Guru
    Well, you know, I tend not to answer posts if the only thing I can say is "I don't know". I really would have helped you if I had known something, but I haven't even used squid, so I really don't have any idea.

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 980045
    Im really suprised and feel let down.....

Ive used many forums and always had feedback of every post ive ever put. Something I really need help with and I dont even get a reply

Regards and Disappointed
    Took me two seconds to find this via google.
    http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html

I use squid but dont bother with authentication, I just use acl's to restrict web usage for certain users.

btw - If you want a guaranteed repsonse why didnt you send your question to the squid mailing list ? You would have had a response within an hour (probably less).