Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi Im a Noobie. Today I managed to Delete a 38 gig Partition of useful stuff. (If you help me Ill tell you how ) I downloaded Partiton recovery Software, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Partition Recovery

Hi Im a Noobie.

Today I managed to Delete a 38 gig Partition of useful stuff. (If you help me Ill tell you how )

I downloaded Partiton recovery Software, It was a demo, I repeated that process many times each time turned out to be a demo.

Can someone please Guide me to some Software that Doesn't Charge To recover your Partitions.

I used sysrescuecd in hope of it solving my problems, tryed to use Partimage and sfdisk, I had one package that was about to work until it too told me it was a demo and gave me a link of www.partition-recover.com to pay them money. Which I dont have.

So No Luck... I know The Files are recoverable as all of the Demos are so kind as to Inform me of that.

Please I would appreciate it soooo much If I could get help with Recovering the files, I mean 38 Gigs of priceless memorys!!!

Thanx

DavE, Chch, New Zealand
    vand31@hotmail.com
    or david@ssiltd.co.nz

Linux Newbie
    check this out here they do have some free trials, and other options as well
    and welcome to the forums
    Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

Registered Linux Machine #293111
    Registered Linux User #371115

Just Joined!
    Thanx But They are all demos, I seriously Can't find Anything thats free and works