Find the answer to your Linux question:
I have some questions about IceWM, I've been using KDE pretty much most of my Linux experience. But I've found IceWM to be much faster responding and the newest Libranet ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Questions about IceWM...

I have some questions about IceWM, I've been using KDE pretty much most of my Linux experience. But I've found IceWM to be much faster responding and the newest Libranet has it set up real well So I've become acustomed to it and like it.

Only thing is I have numoures questions and configuring it to my taste. My question is has anyone written a comprehinsive guide on IceWM, if so where can I get it.

Linux Newbie
    icewm homepage has many guides, links, and everything you need to use icewm When there, they have documentation on everything icewm, they also have some cool links
    Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.

Registered Linux Machine #293111
    Registered Linux User #371115

Just Joined!

Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the link.;

I'll see if I can get all my questions answered over there. I did find this item of interest over there.

Extreme configurability similar to fvwm and many other window managers is NOT the goal.
    I guess that explains why They don't have all those bells and whistles that KDE and Gnome has. But I think I can live without them if I can get IceWM to do what I want.

Thanks again.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close