Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello There, I am just not having much luck as to how to configure spamassassin at my work We have a Novell Server that runs GroupWise 6.0 and my boss ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Not Having Much Luck with SpamAssassin :(

Hello There,

I am just not having much luck as to how to configure spamassassin at my work

We have a Novell Server that runs GroupWise 6.0 and my boss receives a boat load of spam daily! He is making me nuts, and he wants to use spamassassin

I am just not familiar as to how to configure this, and if it is possible to work with Novell GroupWise 6.0, I have done some research; however I am not having much luck.

I know, I have posted on this site before, and for the people whom helped is appreciated.

I do need more help since I am totally new with this

Hope to hear from someone

Thank you in advance
    gioannides

flw
    Linux Engineer
    If your using Groupwise for mail, unless it said on spamassasin site, I didn't think it was compatible with Netware 4.2/5/5.1/6 etc.. as it would need to run as a nlm which most apps don't.

We use it at work on linux as a plugin for qmail. It sucks.We use Netware 5 for file/print. Could you post the url of it being compatiblewith Novell Groupwise 6?
    Dan

\"Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer\" from The Art of War by Sun Tzu\"