Find the answer to your Linux question:
Can anyone help me configure this connector to talk to our Exchange server? I can connect using OWA and Firefox. When I configure the Evolution connector I am constantly prompted ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Evolution 2.0.2 Connector configuration

Can anyone help me configure this connector to talk to our Exchange server? I can connect using OWA and Firefox.

When I configure the Evolution connector I am constantly prompted for my "password" implying that I have entered the wrong Password however I am certain it is correct.

DW

Did you enter your domain name before your username?
    Code:
    DomainName\Username
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson

Just Joined!

Evolution Connector 2.0.2

Sure did...very familiar with that step as we have to do so when using OWA as well. Are there any other parameters within the Receiving Options tab or the Receiving Mail tab that could cause this issue.

I have seen similar post on other sites etc. but I have yet to see a definitive soultion.

Thanks for the response.

DW

Not that I can think of off the top of my head...it could be firewall related, though (shot in the dark). Exchange likes to "talk" to the client a lot, and you may have some ports blocked that it needs.
    There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

- Jeremy S. Anderson