Find the answer to your Linux question:
Is there a Linux bootdisk with "glibc 2.3.4" or newer installed? Many pre-compiled binaries require at least " glibc 2.3.4 ."...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

bootdisk with "glibc 2.3.4" or newer?

Is there a Linux bootdisk with "glibc 2.3.4" or newer installed? Many pre-compiled binaries require at least "glibc 2.3.4."

Linux Newbie
    I only have a beta ISO for it, but CoreDistro 2.0 is built with the latest versions of everything -- including glibc 2.3.4... using the ISO is for linux experts at this point, but we're working on getting the install rewritten to make it easier. If you want the ISO, let me know via AIM or PM and I'll give you the link (we're keeping the link private for now because it's only beta).
    Blog - KB5UMQ - Linux User #272983
    3 Rules:
    1) "It doesn't work..." is simply not useful information.
    2) Don't cross post!
    3) If you are asking for help, start by telling us your distro/os and version.

Linux Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kode
    I only have a beta ISO for it, but CoreDistro 2.0 is built with the latest versions of everything -- including glibc 2.3.4... using the ISO is for linux experts at this point, but we're working on getting the install rewritten to make it easier. If you want the ISO, let me know via AIM or PM and I'll give you the link (we're keeping the link private for now because it's only beta).
    I was actually asking for a floppy bootdisk, not a CD.